Retail Sales Associate, Dryden - Bell
Date: Nov 4, 2017
Location: Dryden, ON, CA
Req Id: 172200
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Providing tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Being an excellent listener and communicator
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Always learning, staying on top of changes and adapting to change
- Being a team player; supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find perfect solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are available for a minimum of 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Dryden
Application Deadline: 2017-08-23
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.